Gaudí’s Pedrera: The Origins
If Gaudí brought you to Barcelona, you can’t miss this amazing experience
“Gaudí’s Pedrera: The Origins” is an spectacular night-time experience that will amaze everyone. Live an absolutely unique immersive experience, full of surprises, set in one of Barcelona’s most emblematic buildings.
Gaudí believed that nature is like a large open book; one we should make the effort to read and interpret. Accompanied by a guide, you will experience an unforgettable journey through different areas of the building: Passeig de Gràcia and Provença Courtyards, Espai Gaudí (the attic) and the Roof-Terrace (The Apartment not included), in which the highlight will be a videomapping at the Roof-Terrace of La Pedrera. We use the unique architecture of this space to present a magnificient audiovisual show which allows to make an unforgettable journey to the origins of life, the essence of Gaudí’s architecture, with multiple projections in the “badalots” (stairwells), special lighting and a soundtrack that will accompany it all.
The visit includes:
- Projections in the Passeig de Gràcia Courtyard
- Discovering the building’s most remarkable treasures (Passeig de Gràcia and Provença Courtyards, Espai Gaudí and the Roof-Terrace)
- An extraordinary audiovisual show on the Barcelona’s most remarkable Roof-Terrace
- Guide of La Pedrera, which will discover the building.
- A glass of cava to finish off the evening
Don’t miss this highly sensory tour at night to discover the nooks and crannies of La Pedrera, that culminates with an audiovisual show beyond the imagination.